You might know by now, if you are a wine lover, that APRIL 17th is a great celebration of what we call MALBEC WORLD DAY. This idea started a while ago with WINES OF ARGENTINA and it became a great way to celebrate this amazing grape/wine in different cities and places all around the world.
So… are you thinking about your MALBEC WORLD CELEBRATION? Here we are offering you a great idea, how about a spa day?!
… but not a regular one, on this Malbec day you must try the wine spa experience.
What? How? Where? if you are in Mendoza or planning to visit this great wine country area in Argentina, do not hesitate in visiting/staying at Cavas Wine Lodge or the Entre Cielos hotel , even if you are not a guest there you can enjoy the amazing wine treatments in their Spa & Hamam or Wine treatments.
Here you have some of our recommendations from our Eureka Travel team and HAPPY MALBEC WORLD DAY! FELIZ DIA DEL MALBEC!
Bacchus: Bacchus is the roman name of the god of the Harvest… So – be guided by him into this great wine treatment package.
- A grape seed body exfoliation
- A wine bath of grape extracts and its vitamins and minerals
- A full body wrap with the nourishing grape extract and a facial mask
- A 50-minute massage
Another great option also in MENDOZA is the SPA at CAVAS WINE LODGE
They also offer a great variety of WINE TREATMENTS so here you have more ideas
- WINE THERAPY – Crushed Malbec Scrub py treatments. Cavas developed this scrub using grape seeds, and essential oils derived exclusively from organic crops, to free your skin of dead skin cells.
- Bonarda (red wine) Bath Soak in bubbling water enriched with red vine extracts to stimulate your circulatory system along with organic essential oils.
- Torrontés Wine Wrap Application of wine yeast and organic essential oils. while strengthening its immune defenses.
To complete the experience … a toast with a delicious glass of Malbec “Mendocino”
SALUD! CHIN-CHIN! CHEERS! PROOST! SALUTE! SANTÉ! NA ZDROWIE!
For more information contact us: http://www.eurekatravel.net/contact